Tuesday, April 24

one million thesis show teasers

So I started installing my thesis show this morning after packing til 4am last night. The gallery is stingy on only letting us install during regular hours so I really only have two work days to install one million paintings.
Here's one of them.


If you were to say to me, "Jared, I like the drawing on your thesis show postcard but why not use an image of one of the actual one million paintings?", I would say, "because none of them were done yet" but I would think about using this one.
I've had the bunny with the "Jared" written on it for quite awhile from a Utah thrifting adventure long ago (I didn't write it). But the geometric bunny I found while thrifting with Casey Smith in the Mission District last month. Nice little pair.

5 comments:

Joe said...

consider me teased.

Mike Kelly said...

what he said. fantastic.

Mike Kelly said...

iaufre

Anonymous said...

ok.how about we trade a "cutlage" let me know.. be safe in NYC. hit me up on the home front. and don't forget to save me a book. peace.

Gary said...

So when things settle down a bit could you give us an update?